Friday, February 13, 2009

I had the most amazing green smoothie this morning....i love how i feel!!

1 cup almond mylk
revitaphi (check it out on my website at www.rawblisssuperfoods.com )
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 tbsp maca (also check out on above website)

a little bit about revitaphi- "this potent green superfood is blended with rare trace elements, the enzymes, and over 40 pro-biotics, for maximum transformational capacity and weight management"

When I first began eating raw, I thought that it was going to be so difficult, but the more that I live this way, the more simple it actually gets. I remember before I ate this way, I always fel that I was trying to decide what I was going to eat. It seemed that this thought consumed me most of my day. With the way I eat now, it is so easy and I eat so much nutritious food that I don't feel like i walk around hungry. I am working towards Gabriel Cousens' idea of intuitive eating. I wopuld love to get to that point, where I truly just ate what I needed and my body, mind and soul could be so fine tuned that I could just feel that.......it's a journey!

Have fun with it and Follow your bliss!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a vegetarian and it feels so hard to COOK something. I'm excited to read more of your blogs and learn about raw cooking and dining. :D

    ReplyDelete