Monday, April 20, 2009

The Florida Health Expo was Fantastic!

I met so many wonderful people yesterday at the Expo. I had a great time with the Living & Green Food Demos and I know that I said that I would follow up with some information for everyone.

Here are the recipes that I promised and I hope that you all enjoy them. Also, you will see on my blog that there is the Saladacco that I used to make the Zuchini Spaghetti. Click on the picture and it will take you to your ordering page. Enjoy shopping for many other great kitchen items at Raw Food World.


Zuchini Pasta with Rich Tomato Sauce
2 Zuchini
Sauce
2 Tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes- soaked until soft (1/2 hour to hour)
1 tbsp organic cold pressed olive oil
4 leaves basil
2 dates, soaked
Cut the zuchini in half and flat on both ends to use in the saladacco. Make the spaghetti and place in bowl. Place all sauce ingredients in the food prodessor and blend. It will remain chunky after about a minute. Use pulse on your food processor. Pour on top of the zuchini. Bliss!!
Cauliflower Mash
1 head Cauliflower
1/4 cup cold pressed organic olive oil
sea salt to taste
pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth. You can use a blender for this recipe if it is heavy duty (3 speeds).
The Purium Products on the table yesterday can be found at www.rawblisssuperfoods.com and the products I recommend to clients for first time orders are the Kamut Blend, Apothe-cherry, and the Power shake. You can stay under $50 with shipping if you order the first two mentioned.
The manufacturer of those products, David Sandoval, will be speaking on April 29th at Wyndham Garden Hotel. All details can be found at www.meetup.com/palmbeachraw where you can RSVP and register to reserve your seat. Don't miss this event if you are interested in your health, anti aging, hearing about how people have relieved themselves of dis-ease and pain in their lives through diet and nutrition. Join our Meetup to find out about the best Health Related Events going on in Palm Beach.
I have 4 FREE tickets left for those that are interested to the Event described above. Be the first to email me and I will put you on the VIP list and leave your ticket at the door. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF OUR MEETUP TO WIN THE TICKET.
It's going to be so much fun.....and yes, there will some special Raw Snacks there!
I can't wait to see you all soon! Enjoy the recipes and email me with any questions you have!
Lauren Golen

No comments:

Post a Comment