Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Living From My Inner Voice

When I think about all the time that I have spent in my life looking at other people to imitate or to guide me in the direction of how to live my life, it is amazing to me. As I progressed on this path further and woke up one day feeling completely lost, I knew something needed to give. Shortly after, I found myself in a room of people sharing my pain, confusion, anger and resentment and although I felt so bad, I was relieved that they were MY feelings and that I had a voice.

In all this time of looking out, what I was really doing was looking for something to identify with, something to help me better understand myself, something that could keep me from having to go within, yet within was where I needed to go to find what I was looking for.

Now that I spend more time looking inside for my inner voice, I am so relieved because that is where the truth really is and the best guidance comes from within. The best part, is that I get to share this voice with others and support them to go within as well. In revealing my deepest self, I help others to unleash their true self....

When I make a genuine attempt to describe where I am in my life and what I have experienced, I open my heart to meaningful communication and support. It's so empowering and brings me so much happiness and strength to connect with others on this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment