Saturday, April 11, 2009

We can Actually Increase our Joy by Keeping Our Bodies Clean

Before we find a clean way of eating, and for me this is eating a high raw, all vegan diet.......many of us felt depressed and moody much of the time. The combination of too much food and too little inspiration is lethal. We existed and we did what we had to do day in and day out, but there was a lack of joy. It was almost as if we were sleepwalking through life.

When we get the poisons out of our systems from toxic foods and refined and processed foods, we begin to feel alive, more vibrant, free from the addictions that bound us. We are also relieved by some of the things like anger, fear and resentment and negative emotions that have poisoned our lives. Deep joy can only come from a very deep part of ourselves. This can only be reached if we are living from a place where we are taking care of our bodies and where we can be in touch with our higher power.

I am so thankful today for the joy I am able to experience because I take care of my body. I hope you join me in this journey.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment