Monday, July 6, 2009

All I need is Within Me Now

What has motivated me, at certain times in my life, is thinking about looking back on my life and seeing all the things that I could have accomplished but didn't. I know this may sound kind of strange, but it's definitely set me into action at times when I have felt stuck. It makes me shudder to have that thought....I imagine that would be the definition of hell for me.

Why am even talking about this? It is because I am not unlike many other people that at times in our lives, we feel as though we don't know what inspires us, what our purpose is. However, I have a new insight on this. I believe that we do know what we want, it is that there are so many fears and false belief systems going on that we become stuck underneath the pile of you know what that we have buried ourselves under. Isn't it true that when we are in a positive and great state of mind that we tend to be more creative? We become busy doing things we enjoy. It feels as though nothing can stop us....that is because we can see the truth in these times and we automatically "do" our purpose.

Just a thought for the day...................All you need is within you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment