Sunday, June 26, 2011

Making Choices and Being Responsible for the Results

I'm really so in the middle of this amazing realization that I have the ability to make concious choices in my life and also so aware of how all of these choices affect my life in a huge way. 

I see how I've spent much of my life, if not all of my life, being in situations by default.  In other words, by choosing not to make decsions....there I am making a choice. 

In a relationship because I haven't chosen to leave, not in a relationship because I have chosen to keep safe and not express how I feel to that person, not having the confidence to step into making my passion my career because I have chosen to tell myself that I'm not good enough.  So powerful, all of these things.  Choosing depression but not even realizing it was a choice...more thinking that it is where i ended up because i choose to think that "This is what life has handed me".  Absolutely no power in any of these thought patterns....and the scary part....all of this I created.  This is how powerful our minds are and what they have the ability to create.  So, with that information...now, guess what i can create and so can you!  Make a choice right now to make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment