Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling like life is an Opportunity not a Trial

I can remember the days when life felt like a trial. I would open my eyes in the morning and feel a knot in my stomach. I wasn't sure what the day would bring because I was in the clutches of my mind. My negative thoughts and fears were always in the forefront of my mind. although I had friends and spoke with people, I was not truly connecting to anyone. Nobody knew what was going on for me and because of all of this, I was unable to give or receive in any relationship. Having experienced these times in my life makes me so grateful, because now that I am in a place where I have energy and passion to give and receive, I don't take this for granted. It is no coincidence what I love to do and have chosen to do with my life. It is a way for me to give back where i needed help in my life. See the progress that you have made in your life today...you have come so far....keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment