Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trusting Your Body

It's amazing what just one day can do for how I feel when I eat differently.  I had a week where it seemed like every day and every night was filled with a commitment.  It was great, but sometimes when this happens for me, I eat a little bit differently.  I wasn't prepared with 7 days worth of healthy food and found myself eating out more than I am used to or like to.  The great thing though, was that I was seeing lots of friends, clients and talking to so many people.  I felt so good and fulfilled.   I was thinking after the week, that although my food was different, I felt great.  It was really the week that I needed because I had been spending a lot of time marketing and at home alone.  It was the week I really needed to balance things out. 

I've also learned, as I've learned to take care of my body better and better, that my body is an amazing machine.  All i needed was just one day of juicing and eating some of my favorite raw foods and the next morning, I opened my eyes and felt amazing. 

Nourish your body with something that you love today. Take a walk with a friend, go for a swim in the ocean, go out for a long run, go antiquing, take a dance lesson.  Your body gets the nourishment from all of these things and gets all the benefits as well.   When you feel fulfilled, your body feels satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment