Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Have More Fun


My gift to you is
.......have more fun!!

Oh my Gosh...how many strict rules and limitations have we put on ourselves in this lifetime so far??

 Here are a few of mine: I'm too old to do that, I am not pretty enough, I can't eat that, I made too many mistakes, I waited too long and now I can't start....trust me, I could go on. All the time that i'm thinking these thoughts, my body tightens up, my breathing is shallow, my energy and vitality are depleted. Gosh forbid, someone tries to make me laugh.

Sounds fun huh?? Not exactly.

 It's scientifically researched and proven that laughter can take away physical pain.

The point is, let's have fun...and Now!

I am enough right now and I'm about to havin' some fun ;-))

No more: hiding who you are, following the rules, taking everything too seriously, being too busy, avoiding things because you are in fear, caring about what others might think.

So, what do you think? Will you join me on this fun escapade?

Take a moment to clear the slate. Ask yourself, is there a message or messages lurking in the background that aren't working for me? Messages that are limiting me?

 Now, imagine them in front of you....all the messages that you'd like to move out the way. Now, start moving them out of the way!! Physically take your hands and move them out of the way. Brush them aside. Do this until they are no longer there.


Now the space is clear in front of you. What will you do for fun today?

 If you want, feel free to share some of your fun escapades with me

 Enjoy your gifts! By the way....nothing wrong with regifting any of my gifts to Your loved ones.....I don't mind ;-)

Love and Light, Lauren

 P.S. I'm on the way to the park with my dog, Jazz, to watch her run and it always makes me smile. After that, who knows....I may take a nap and I won't feel bad about it. I will have fun with everything I do today!





No comments:

Post a Comment